We’re hoping this letter makes it to the North Pole in time, we’ve had a lot of recent deadlines to meet. Also, we’re pretty sure a few of our team members have been a little bit naughty, but overall we’re in the business of being nice, so hopefully we’re still eligible. This year, the Elder Law team would like:
1) Great times with family and friends celebrating over our favorite holiday dishes, namely, bacon wrapped hors d’oeuvres, eggnog, holiday cocktails, glazed ham, creamy potatoes au gratin, butternut squash, cranberry sauce, heavenly deviled eggs, buttered rolls, roast beast and who-hash, pies, sugarplums, cookies, cheesecake, and homemade candies.
2) New tech toys, music, games, and t.v. shows to stream on netflix. Hold the new time management apps please.
3) Stockings stuffed with goodies for our amazing volunteers, who do so much for Elder Law and our clients!
4) For everyone in our community to have a hot meal and a warm bed on Christmas Day. We know there are many people in need.
5) For increased financial resources so that we can do even more to serve our clients in 2014!
6) For 1,000 Facebook “likes”. Santa, you can help by sharing this post and asking your friends to “like” us on Facebook.
7) For Veterans and for those currently serving to be able to celebrate with their families this holiday season, we appreciate their service and sacrifice.
8) For even more of the warm fuzzy feelings we get from helping clients. We’re self-proclaimed do-gooders who choose this work because we like the way it makes us feel. When clients tell us how we’ve made a positive difference in their lives we get a warm fuzzy feeling, and fall in love with our jobs all over again.
9) For a snow day in January. Even better if it falls on a Monday and we become aware of it the night before, magically transforming a Sunday night into a Saturday night full of possibility.
10) Time with loved ones, a cozy afternoon with a good book, and enjoying the cheer of the holiday season!
– The Elder Law Team