By Vonda Van Til, Social Security Public Affairs Specialist
There are many online resources about Social Security, so it is important that you come to us as the first place for answers. You can find many of the answers about our programs and services on our Frequently Asked Questions page at faq.ssa.gov. We feature our most-asked questions at the top of the page to help you find answers to the most common questions quickly, like:
- Are Social Security services affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What should I do if I receive a call from someone claiming to be a Social Security employee?
- How do I change or correct my name on my Social Security number card?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security number card?
- How can I get a Social Security Statement that shows a record of my earnings and an estimate of my future benefits?
You can also browse by topics like:
- Social Security Payments
You can visit our publications library at www.ssa.gov/pubs for detailed information on nearly all of our topics. We make each publication available in text, audio, and downloadable formats.
Vonda Van Til is the Public Affairs Specialist for West Michigan. You can write her c/o Social Security Administration, 3045 Knapp NE, Grand Rapids MI 49525 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.